Wilmington, OHIO – Book your stalls now! Entries and stall reservations remain open for the World Equestrian Center – Wilmington Midwest Indoors horse shows. Exhibitors can look forward to elite hunter/jumper competition along with weekly family friendly events, onsite dining and lodging.
Midwest Indoors II will play host to the prestigious WEC Medal Finals where both the winning riders and trainers will be rewarded for their year of hard work! The winning rider of each section will receive a new and improved Gotrax Scooter to zip from ring to ring, and the winning trainer of each section will receive a pristinely crafted wooden tack trunk!
With a new and improved Paddock Club menu, updated items in the International Grille & Cafe and weekly family friendly events, World Equestrian Center – Wilmington welcomes exhibitors back for horse showing full of seasonal décor to conclude the 2023 season in style.
The World Equestrian Center – Wilmington 2023 Midwest Indoors shows include the following dates and ratings:
- November 8 – November 12 Midwest Indoors I
- November 15 – November 19 Midwest Indoors II & WEC Medal Finals
- November 29 – December 3 Winter Classic 1
Reserve Your Onsite Lodging at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the show grounds. Reservations can be made at WEC.net or by calling 937-382-0985 ext. 3.
World Equestrian Center – Wilmington has a myriad of onsite lodging options for guests:
● The Wilbur Estate –The Wilbur Estate is a stunning plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. The Wilbur Estate is centrally located on the horse show grounds, just steps from arenas, stabling and the Paddock Club. Free WiFi and VIP parking are included in your stay at Wilbur Estate.
● Cabins – Each of our cabins sleeps up to six guests and is within walking distance from the arenas and barns. Two cabins are handicap accessible. Free WiFi is included.
● Home Away From Home Park – Directly across the street from the horse show entrance, 130 Home Away From Home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free WiFi is included.
● Camping Sites – World Equestrian Center – Wilmington has many camping sites equipped with electric, water, and sewer for $225 per week (or any portion thereof). You must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premier equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and good fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction. Learn more at wec.net.