Ocala, Florida Conventions & Trade Shows
At the intersection of tradeshows, events, meetings and hospitality, World Equestrian Center – Ocala offers a rare combination of quality and capacity. This world-class destination is home to two exposition centers totaling over 250,000 square feet of flexible indoor space to accommodate a variety of sporting events, conventions and tradeshows.
Ready to get started? Contact us with questions or submit an RFP to schedule your next convention or trade show.
An Ideal Location for Any Event
The well-appointed exposition centers make this a premier event destination for countless industries including automotive, consumer, pop culture, animal enthusiasts and more. Ideal for local, regional and national events, the state-of-the-art exposition centers each provide 132,300 square feet of contiguous space and modern capabilities, flexible seating, and extensive vendor space.
Learn more about what World Equestrian Center can offer meeting and events attendees.
Exposition Center 1 & 2 Specifications
- Over 132,300 square feet of column-free space in each enables multiple configurations
- In-floor utility boxes allow flexibility throughout the 225-by-550-foot concrete show floor
- Multiple loading docks with 20′ freight doors
- Oversized LED screens and programmable LED lights
- Audiovisual services include lighting, sound and video
- Built-in concessions stands
- Convenient on-site parking
Meeting Space Capacity at WEC
With a variety of flexible indoor and outdoor spaces on the new, 378-acre property, World Equestrian Center is primed for your next event. Find out if our venues are the right fit for your group by viewing our capacity brochure.View Brochure