Wilmington, Ohio – Entries and stall reservations are now open for the 2023 Spring/Summer Show Series at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington featuring four weeks of USEF-rated hunter/jumper competition and nearly $100,000 in prize money and prizes. There are classes available for exhibitors at every level from cross rails to grand prix. Points at these shows will be cumulative and count toward the WEC Medal Finals and circuit championship awards that will be awarded at the end of the WEC Fall Series. Reserve your stalls and place your entries now on horseshowing.com.
The World Equestrian Center – Wilmington 2023 Spring/Summer Show Series includes the following dates and ratings:
- May 24-28: Spring 1 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
- May 31-June 4: Spring 2 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
- July 12-16: Summer 1 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
- July 19-23: Summer 2 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
Exhibitors at the WEC – Wilmington Spring/Summer Show Series can expect the show will go on, rain or shine. In the case of even the most inclement weather, the show can be moved into a climate-controlled facility.
Weekly Jumper Highlights
- $25,000 Grand Prix
- $7,500 Welcome Stake
- $7,500 Futures Prix
Weekly Hunter Derby Highlights
- $10,000 WEC 3’ Derby Hunter Open
- $2,500 WEC 2’6” Non-Pro Hunter Derby
- $1,500 WEC Pony/Children’s Pony Hunter Derby
Reserve Your Onsite Lodging at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the show grounds. Reservations can be made at WEC.net or by calling 937-382-0985 ext. 3.
World Equestrian Center – Ohio has a myriad of onsite lodging options for guests:
- The Wilbur Estate – The Wilbur Estate is a stunning plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. Wilbur’s Estate is centrally located on the horse show grounds, just steps from arenas, stabling, and the Paddock Club. Free WiFi and VIP parking are included.
- Cabins – Each cabin sleeps up to 6 guests and is within walking distance from the arenas and barns. Two of the cabins are handicap accessible. Free WiFi included.
- Home Away from Home Park – Directly across the street from the horse show entrance, the 130 home away from home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully-equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free WiFi included.
- Camping Sites – WEC – Wilmington has many camping sites equipped with electric, water, and sewer for $225 per week (or any portion thereof). You must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premier equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and good fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction.
Learn more at wec.net.