Wilmington, OHIO – May 11, 2023 – Entries and stall reservations remain open for the World Equestrian Center – Wilmington Spring/Summer horse show series. The Spring I and II and Summer I and II will shows will feature USEF rated hunter/jumper competition and nearly $100,000 in prize money and prizes. Exhibitors can look forward to elite hunter/jumper competition along with weekly family friendly events, onsite dining and lodging. The facility is thrilled to debut a newly renovated outdoor jumper arena this year.
Reserve your stalls and submit your entries now on horseshowing.com.
“The spring and summer circuit at WEC has an amazing atmosphere with a different environment being outdoors, while still maintaining everything that we love most about the winter circuit. We get to see our family from the winter circuit, both staff and other exhibitors. The competition and prize money are always top notch and the facility is beautiful,” said Michaella Gerlacher of True Course in Columbus, Ohio.
The World Equestrian Center – Ohio 2023 Spring/Summer shows include the following dates and ratings:
● May 24-28 Spring 1 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
● May 31-June 4 Spring 2 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
● July 12-16 Summer 1 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
● July 19-23 Summer 2 USEF Regional/Level 3 Jumper
Reserve Your Onsite Lodging at World Equestrian Center – Ohio
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the show grounds. Reservations can be made at WEC.net or by calling 937-382-0985 ext. 3
World Equestrian Center – Ohio has a myriad of onsite lodging options for guests:
● The Wilbur Estate –The Wilbur Estate is a stunning plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. Wilbur’s Estate is centrally located on the horse show grounds, just steps from arenas, stabling, and the Paddock Club. Free WiFi and VIP parking are included in your stay at Wilbur Estate.
● Cabins – Each of our cabins sleeps up to 6 guests and is within walking distance from our arenas and barns. Two of our cabins are handicap accessible. Free WiFi included.
● Home Away from Home Park – Directly across the street from our horse show entrance, our 130 home away from home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free WiFi included.
● Camping Sites – The World Equestrian Center has many camping sites equipped with electric, water, and sewer for $225 per week (or any portion thereof), you must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premiere equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction. Learn more at wec.net