Exhibitors Encouraged to Follow Stall Reservations Guidelines
WILMINGTON, Ohio – December 8, 2018 – The World Equestrian Center Winter Series of the Midwest kicked off this week with a SOLD OUT horse show. Looking ahead to our January schedule, the WEC Winter Classic #3 (Jan 9-13) and the WEC Winter Classic #4 (Jan 16 – 20) are both at SOLD OUT status. We encourage our trainers and exhibitors to reserve stalls early and to follow our stabling policies for best results.
WEC Stabling Policies
- Stalls must be reserved on the official Stall Reservation Form found at horseshowing.com or WEC.net and submitted through email@example.com. Stalls cannot be reserved on Entry Forms, over the phone, via email or text message.
- Stalls for showing horses are $75.00 if prepaid 14 days from the first day of that show week; $125 if within two weeks of the start of the horse show. Non-showing horse, grooming and tack stalls are $250.
- Stalls may not be occupied before NOON on Monday and must be vacated Sunday evening unless other arrangements are cleared through stabling. If early arrival or late departure are approved it will be at $40 per day per stall.
- Any stalls cancelled within 14 days of the start of the horse show will be considered forfeited, and billed at $250 per stall. No exceptions.
- Stalls may not be sold by exhibitors without the express consent of the World Equestrian Center management. No exceptions.
- The World Equestrian Center does not allow ship-ins. All horses must have a stall that is reserved through the official Stall Reservation Form.
How to Book Your Stalls
To book stabling at World Equestrian Center horse shows, exhibitors must submit an official Stall Reservation Form. The official Stall Reservation Form is available on horseshowing.com and or WEC.net. Stalls MUST be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All modifications to stall reservation form must be done in writing to stalls@WEC.net. Any stalls cancelled within 14 days of the start of the horse show will be considered forfeited, and billed at $250 per stall.
Stalls for showing horses are $75 IF prepaid 14 days prior to the first day of the competition, $125 if not prepaid. An open check is not considered prepayment. Any stall not occupied by a showing horse will be billed at $250 and does not need to be prepaid but be sure to include them in your stall reservation.
How to Pay for Stalls at WEC
Prepayment of stalls can be done online through the Stalls / Feed / Bedding option or by mailing a check.
If paying by check, make payable to: Arena Horse Shows LLC and sent c/o Julie Agar 2018 SR 134 N, Wilmington, OH 45177.
Please note: mailing a check does not reserve a stall.
All stall counts must be finalized two weeks prior to the start of the show. After this date, stalls are not refundable.
Stalls are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Once we are at Sold Out status, your reservation will be added to the Wait List in the order your form has been submitted. You will be notified by the Stabling Manager should stalls become available for you.
About World Equestrian Center
Located in Wilmington, Ohio, the World Equestrian Center features more than 200,000 square feet of climate-controlled riding space, making it one of the largest indoor/outdoor equestrian sport venues in the world. The state of the art facility features premium footing, permanent stabling and onsite accommodations as well as more than 28 weeks of AA rated Hunter / Jumper competition (note two NEW dates: July 10-14 and July 17-21, 2019.)
Dedicated to offering great sport and good fun in a family friendly environment, the World Equestrian Center promises their exhibitors an experience built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction.
In 2021, the World Equestrian Center will debut a brand new location, providing world-class equestrian competition and equestrian-inspired country club living, all adjacent to the fabulous Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club in Ocala, Florida. For more information please visit http://www.wec.net.