Wilmington, Ohio – Entries and stall reservations are now open for World Equestrian Center – Ohio Midwest Indoors I, Midwest Indoors II and Winter Classic 1. Midwest Indoors II will play host to the prestigious WEC Medal Finals! Qualifiers will be emailed invitations and qualifying opportunities will continue at all shows leading up to the finals.
Come show in our spacious, climate-controlled indoor arenas, overflowing with fall décor, where inviting courses will welcome competitors to indoor showing at its finest. Exhibitors will find classes for every level and exciting feature hunter/jumper action each week, Wednesday–Sunday.
The World Equestrian Center – Ohio 2023 Midwest Indoors shows include the following dates and ratings:
- November 8 – November 12 Midwest Indoors I
- November 15 – November 19 Midwest Indoors II & WEC Medal Finals
- November 29 – December 3 Winter Classic 1
Weekly Jumper highlights include:
- $30,000 Grand Prix
- $10,000 Welcome Stake
- $10,000 Futures Prix
Weekly Hunter Derby highlights include:
- $15,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby – Open
- $15,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby – Non-Pro
- $3,500 Non-Pro Hunter Derby
- $3,500 USHJA Pony Hunter Derby
All shows are USEF Premier/Level 4 Jumpers.
We encourage all exhibitors to bring family, friends and dogs to shop, dine and enjoy top hunter/jumper competition! Weekly events will be held, and prizes will be available. World Equestrian Center events are free to the public.
Reserve Your Onsite Lodging at World Equestrian Center – Ohio
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the show grounds. Reservations can be made at WEC.net or by calling 937-382-0985 ext. 3.
World Equestrian Center – Ohio has a myriad of onsite lodging options for guests:
● The Wilbur Estate –The Wilbur Estate is a stunning plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. Wilbur’s Estate is centrally located on the horse show grounds, just steps from arenas, stabling, and the Paddock Club. Free WiFi and VIP parking are included in your stay at Wilbur Estate.
● Cabins – Each of our cabins sleeps up to 6 guests and is within walking distance from our arenas and barns. Two of our cabins are handicap accessible. Free WiFi included.
● Home Away from Home Park – Directly across the street from our horse show entrance, our 130 home away from home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free WiFi included.
● Camping Sites – The World Equestrian Center has many camping sites equipped with electric, water, and sewer for $225 per week (or any portion thereof), you must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premiere equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction. Learn more at wec.net