WILMINGTON, Ohio – October 8, 2021 – World Equestrian Center – Wilmington is the place to be in November, as entries and stall reservations are now open for Midwest Indoors I (Nov. 10-14) and II (Nov. 17-21) featuring top NSBA sanctioned hunter/jumper competition. The two weeks of consecutive indoor hunter/jumper shows offer a perfect opportunity to prepare for finals and winter circuits in our beautiful climate-controlled venue along with $275,000 in prize money.
- November 10-14
- November 17-21
Click to view the WEC Midwest Indoors Prize List:
Rings will be overflowing with fall décor and inviting courses will welcome competitors to indoor showing at its finest. Exhibitors will find classes for every level and exciting feature hunter and jumper action each week, Thursday–Sunday.
Weekly Jumper Highlights
$10,000 Futures Prix
$30,000 Grand Prix
Weekly Hunter Highlights
$5,000 Derby 3’ Open
$5,000 Derby 3’ Non Pro
$2,000 Pony/Children’s Pony Hunter Derby
$2,000 Non Pro Hunter Derby
Something for Everyone at World Equestrian Center
Experience the new Fitness Center at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington, along with our many additional amenities, such as the Sugar Shack candy store, A Bit of Class Salon & Day Spa, our unique Shaggy Chic Pet Parlor dog spa, our Dark Horse Coffee featuring Starbucks ride-thru coffee shop and the eclectic offerings of our many vendors in Vendor Village and throughout the facility. Our Paddock Club restaurant has a new menu and the International Café continues to feature the classic menu.
Stay with Us! Check out our Convenient Lodging
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the showgrounds. Reservations can be made at wec.net or by calling 937.382.0985 ext. 3
World Equestrian Center – Wilmington has myriad on-site lodging options for guests:
- The Wilbur Estate –The Wilbur Estate is a stunning plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. Accommodations are centrally located on the showgrounds, just steps from arenas, stabling and the Paddock Club. Free Wi-Fi and VIP parking are included in your stay at The Wilbur Estate.
- Cabins – Each of our cabins sleeps up to six guests and is within walking distance from our arenas and barns. Two of our cabins are handicap accessible. Free Wi-Fi included.
- Home Away from Home Park – Directly across the street from our horse show entrance, our 130 Home Away from Home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully-equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free Wi-Fi included.
- RV Sites – World Equestrian Center has many RV sites equipped with electric, water and sewer for $175 per week (or any portion thereof). You must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premiere equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction.
Learn more at wec.net.
World Equestrian Center Ohio November Horse Shows
- Show Management: Arena Horse Shows – Wilmington LLC
- Horse Show Manager – TJ Campbell – email@example.com
- Show Secretary: Julie Agar – firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Equestrian Center – Wilmington address: 4095 State Rte. 730, Wilmington, Ohio 45177
- Prize list at wec.net
- Entries: Horseshowing.com
- Stall reservations: Stalls@wec.net
- An NSBA membership is required for each owner, trainer, rider and horse entering to show. Go to nsba.com for membership information and registration.
- Photographer: Winslow Photography – email@example.com
For on-site lodging options, including RV space reservations, go to wec.net