For Immediate Release
WILMINGTON, Ohio – March 6, 2021 – Stall reservations are now open for World Equestrian Center – Ohio Spring/Summer horse shows featuring five weeks of USEF rated hunter/jumper competition and nearly $540,000 in prize money. Stalls can be reserved on horseshowing.com. The World Equestrian Center – Ohio 2021 Spring/Summer shows include the following dates and ratings:
- Spring I – May 26-30, Regional 2, Level 4 Jumper
- Spring II – June 2-6, Regional 2, Level 4 Jumper
- Summer I – July 14-18, Regional 1, Level 3 Jumper
- Summer II – July 21-25, Regional 1, Level 4 Jumper
- August Premier – August 11-15, Premier, Level 4 Jumper
Jumper highlights include:
- $5,000 Welcome Stake
- $7,500 Futures Prix
- $25,000 Grand Prix
Hunter Derby highlights include:
- $10,000 USHJA Hunter Derby 3’ – August only
- $10,000 WEC Hunter Derby 3’ – May & July
- $12,500 WEC Hunter Derby 3’6”-3’9” Open – May & July
- $2,500 WEC Pony Hunter Derby – all shows
- $3,500 WEC Hunter Derby – Non-Pro – all shows
Our August show will feature a special new indoors warm up class for equitation riders. Stay tuned for more details.
Lodging at World Equestrian Center – Ohio
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the show grounds. Reservations can be made at WEC.net or by calling 937-382-0985 ext. 3
World Equestrian Center – Ohio has a myriad of onsite lodging options for guests:
- The Wilbur Estate –The Wilbur Estate is a stunning plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. Wilbur’s Estate is centrally located on the horse show grounds, just steps from arenas, stabling, and the Paddock Club. Free WiFi and VIP parking are included in your stay at Wilbur Estate.
- – Each of our cabins sleeps up to 6 guests and is within walking distance from our arenas and barns. Two of our cabins are handicap accessible. Free WiFi included.
- Home Away from Home Park – Directly across the street from our horse show entrance, our 130 home away from home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free WiFi included.
- Camping Sites – The World Equestrian Center has many camping sites equipped with electric, water, and sewer for $225 per week (or any portion thereof), you must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premiere equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction.
Learn more at wec.net